Please refer to the website of Scholarship [http://ciae.asia.edu.tw/scholarships/]. Please notice that there are varieties scholarship in different application ways, requirements and so on. Detailed and updated regulations are subject to their terms and conditions.
Q1. What are the scholarships that international students may apply?
Q2. How do I apply for scholarship?
The results of scholarship and admission decisions will both be emailed to you and announced on the web site. Current students need to apply for scholarship annually.Please refer to the website of Scholarship [http://ciae.asia.edu.tw/scholarships/].
Q3. How do I apply for Taiwan Scholarship?
Please refer to the link for Ministry of Education [http://english.moe.gov.tw/lp.asp?ctNode=11425&CtUnit=1344&BaseDSD=16&mp=1] and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Taiwan scholarship [http://www.studyintaiwan.org/] or call the embassy directly for application form and related information.
Q4. May I apply for Taiwan Scholarship and AU scholarship at the same time?
Yes, you may apply both at the same time. But if you receive both scholarship, your AU scholarship will be canceled due to our guideline.
Q5. What documents should I prepare?
Applicants must send the following documents within the specified period enclosed with their application to the nearest Taiwan Embassy or Representative Office in his/her home country. Failure to include any of these documents renders the application incomplete, and the applicant will not be further considered for the scholarship, without further notice:
- Taiwan Scholarship Application Form (available at the nearest Taiwan Embassy or Representative Office)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or other nationality certificates.
- A copy of the highest degree and academic transcripts. If issued by international educational institutions, these documents must be authenticated by an overseas Representative Office or be sealed and delivered by the awarding institutions. Documents in a language other than Chinese or English must be translated into Chinese or English and the translated documents must be authenticated.
- A copy of admission application materials to Asia University, e.g. the acknowledgement letter of receiving application that is issued by Asia University.
- A copy of a language proficiency certificate.
- Two letters of reference, signed and sealed in envelopes (i.e. from the principals, professors, or supervisors). Photo copies and email submissions of letters of recommendation will not be considered.
•Additional documents as specified by the individual representative offices.
Q6. When and where can I get the monthly stipend?
On the 20th of each month, visit us at the office to sign for the receipt of the stipend of the coming on. If you once submit a copy of your bankbook to us, then the stipend will be deposited to the account directly around the 10th. Otherwise, you can go to the Cashier to get cash.
Q7. Do I still get monthly stipend during summer and winter vacation?
Yes, you do.