2024 FALL Semester Admission Application is now closed!
Applicants must submit all required documents through the online application system by the deadline.
- Application form attached with a 2-inch recent ID photo
- Highest-level diploma in English or Chinese from the last school you attended
- Official transcript in English or Chinese from the school you attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study plan (for Master’s programs and Ph.D. programs only)
- One copy of the passport
- One copy of the financial statement with at least US$5,000 deposit within three months
- If the financial statement is not in the name of the applicant, a letter of affidavit from the sponsor must be included.
- Scholarship recipients may submit proof of award in lieu of a financial statement.
- Official language proficiency certificate
- English (TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC Score Report)
- Chinese (TOCFL or HSK Score Report)